Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||CNC Panel Saw Machine With Planetary Reducer For Custom Furniture Production||Voltage:||380V/220V Or Customer Made|
|Warranty:||One Year||Cnc Or Not:||CNC|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support,Video Technical Support||Weight:||Accoriding To Model|
|Dimension(l*w*h):||5600*6000mm||Application:||Woodworking,woodworking Cnc Router,woodworking Machine Cnc,Wood Working,etc|
Bakelite Board CNC Panel Saw Machine,
Custom CNC Panel Saw Machine,
multi layer Board Panel Saw
CNC Panel Saw Machine With Planetary Reducer For Custom Furniture Production
1. The cutting board of the machine adopts numerical control positioning, and automatically determines the size and cutting. After the operator inputs the size and number of copies to be cut into the touch screen of the machine, and starts the machine, it can automatically run for cutting;
2. When cutting the material, the clamping manipulator automatically clamps the plate and feeds it forward and accurately, and the sawing module automatically moves forward and backward on the linear precision guide rail, driven by the servo motor, stable and precise;
3. The high-precision servo system is equipped to automatically perform accurate positioning during feeding, and the grinding-grade rack and pinion assists the positioning, and the error of ±0.1mm can be ensured without the use of an electronic scale.
4. All parts of this machine are precision processed by the machining center. The base of the saw machine has been dynamically balanced and tested by rotation. There will be no edge chipping, fault, burning saw, edge melting, etc. when cutting wood and plastic boards. The incision is flat and the straightness is excellent, which can be directly processed into the next process;
5. The structure of this machine is stable, the main saw is mature, and the table is made of high-quality steel with a thickness of 25mm, which is stable and durable. It can still ensure high precision, efficiency and cutting quality after several years of use.
6. The machine has multiple sawing pages. After the horizontal cutting is completed, the vertical sawing is directly performed. The actual cutting speed can reach 60m/min.
Scope of application:
The machine can be widely used in particleboard, density board, MDF, gypsum board, circuit board, aluminum board, copper clad laminate, acrylic board, PS board, plastic board, aluminum board, bakelite board, multi-layer board, solid wood board and other boards Precision cut.
|Name||Cnc Router Woodworking Machine For MDF Plywood Computer Panel Saw|
|Maximum cutting length||3300mm|
|Maximum cutting thickness||120mm|
|Main saw motor power||15kw|
|Main saw blade diameter||450mm|
|Main saw shaft diameter||60mm|
|Main saw speed||3800rpm|
|Saw car servo motor power||1.5kw|
|Mechanical hand servo motor||1.5kw|
|Vice saw motor power||1.5kw|
|Vice saw blade diameter||180mm|
|Vice saw shaft diameter||30mm|
|Vice saw speed||6100rpm|
|Machine tool dimension||5600*6000mm|
|Net weight||About 5800kg|
Precautions for operating wood panel sawing machine:
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the saw blade is sharp, whether the clamp handle of the saw blade base and the screws of each component are loose, and adjust it in time;
2. Before starting the machine, clean up the sawdust on the machine table, air trough, etc. in time, and check whether there is any remaining sawdust at the interface of the control box, etc., and clean it up immediately;
3. Workers wear work clothes, work gloves and protective glasses when working;
4. During the feeding process, the board must be close to the machine ruler and pushed into the manipulator;
5. Do not stand in the cutting direction to prevent sawdust from flying out and hurting people. When discharging, workers should ensure a safe distance from the discharge port;
6. When a fault occurs, the power supply should be cut off immediately and the operation should be stopped, and repaired and maintained by professionals;
7. Cut off the power supply in time after the stop work, and clean and lubricate the equipment.
Contact Person: Nancy Young