|Name:||Vertical CNC Copy Milling Machine With Double Spindle For Wood||Power(w):||4KW*2|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Video Technical Support,Online Support||Voltage:||380V,Customer's Requirement|
|Color:||Optional,Customizable||Range Of Spindle Speed(r.p.m):||12000rpm|
|Application:||Woodworking,wood Side Hole Drilling For Furniture|
Vertical CNC Copy Milling Machine,
CNC Copy Milling Machine 4KW*2,
Double Spindle Wood Milling Machine
Vertical CNC Copy Milling Machine With Double Spindle For Wood
Features: The operation is simple, the operator is only responsible for simple loading, feeding, and discharging, and the machine automatically completes the work of copying and milling. One person can operate multiple machines, which reduces labor intensity and is safe and efficient.
|Name||Vertical CNC Copy Milling Machine With Double Spindle For Wood|
|Cutter spindle speed||12000rpm|
|Motor power of shaper cutter||4kw*2|
|Rotary motor power||1.5kw|
|Feeding speed (frequency control of rotary speed)||0~20r/min|
|Working air pressure||0.6~0.8Mpa|
|Dust outlet diameter||φ100mm|
1. The motors are all pure copper motors of national standard, with sufficient power, high efficiency, safe use and more convenience.
2. Rotary processing operation, saving labor, labor and time
3. Specially designed multiple sets of pressing devices to ensure that the wood can be reliably pressed during sawing and to ensure safe operation
4. The thickness tolerance is 0.1mm--0.25mm, so that the sawing surface will not produce seam gaps
5. The high-speed tool uses the preset grinding tool to perform profiling processing on the workpiece, and the processing is accurate. The dual-axis simultaneous processing method is adopted, which greatly improves the processing efficiency. The fixture can be adjusted freely to suit different processing needs.
6. The sponge wheel can be adjusted up and down, and rotated to adjust, which is more convenient for work and use.
7. The main shaft adopts high frequency modulation motor, which is durable and not easy to deform.
Contact Person: Frank